Complete Equestrian Vaulters team practice is for anyone ages 3 and up who would like to vault in a group practice. We have scholarships available to those who would like to practice and compete with the team, but may not have the resources to do so. You can choose to vault during our group lessons, or take private vaulting lessons. We coach for therapeutic, recreational and competitive vaulting.
All of our practices include horse care, horse tacking, vaulter and horse warm ups, horse practice rounds, barrel practice, gymnastics and conditioning exercises, horse chores, and team reflection circle.
- Your space in class is reserved with your payment.
- If you need to miss a class, you are welcome to request a make up lesson at any of our other vaulting classes, as long as there is a space open for you.
- Please let us know 48 hours in advance when you will be missing a class. Please allow 48 hours in advance to reschedule a missed class.
- Make ups cannot be applied to future sessions.
- Please dress for the weather, using layers if necessary
- We will NOT cancel practice for weather. We will train inside our gym/barrel room in the event of extreme cold.
- Please wear tight/exercise pants. Tight fitting shirts. Hair tied back. No jewelry. Soft soled shoes.
- Cold Weather Vaulting: Wear layers when the weather is cold. Always be prepared with gloves, hat, coat, boots, and snow pants when necessary.
- Pack water bottle and sunscreen.
1* Walk/Trot Under 80lb: This class is for any age and skill level of vaulter under 80lb.
1* Walk/Trot Over 80lb: This class is for any age and skill level of vaulter over 80lb.
1* Canter: This class is for vaulters who are beginning to canter. Prior approval is required for this class.
2/3* Canter: This class is for vaulters who are vaulting at the 2*/3* level of canter. Prior approval is required for this class.
- Dates in red with a strike through indicate no class is scheduled for that day.
- If you are interested in joining the 2* or 1* canter class, please request permission before signing up.
- Please follow the weight considerations prior to signing up for your classes.
- Ask questions if you have any!
Late Fall Session Schedule
|2/3* Canter: $288||1* Canter: $288||2/3* Canter: $288|
|Over 80lb Walk/Trot: $198||Over 80lb Walk/Trot: $198||Over 80lb Walk/Trot: $165|
|Under 80lb Walk/Trot: $198||Under 80lb Walk/Trot: $165|
Please use this New Vaulter Information page for more in depth information about being a new vaulter with Complete Equestrian Vaulters!
Please use the Competitive Vaulter Information page for more in depth information about being a competitive vaulter with with Complete Equestrian Vaulters