Complete Equestrian Vaulters was formed in August of 2009.
Head coach, Nicole Rau, utilized vaulting in her riding programs and during her summer camps. Her students were motivated to take it to the next level and start competing, and so a team was born. Since then, they have celebrated many victories in competition and in practice. From the beginning, our focus has been on having fun and working together as a team. It has been years later and we are still growing! We became a 501 c3 non profit in November of 2012, and are extremely excited to have the extra support that this will give us. We have been able to reach out to the community more; giving back to those who are financially challenged and to the youth who are at risk in Northern Colorado. In addition to community outreach, we have had the opportunity to enter more competitions, attend more clinics, better care for our vaulting horses and invest in improved practice equipment. Complete Equestrian Vaulters will be competing in several competitions this year.
- To promote the development of self-esteem, teamwork and confidence through riding and vaulting as tools.
- To increase accessibility to horses through riding and vaulting in Northern Colorado, regardless of financial status and ability.
- To provide an environment to enhance learning of riding and vaulting for beginning and advanced participants.
- To provide an easy-going, low-pressure environment that keeps people coming back to ride and vault.
- To unify those with a background or an interest in riding and vaulting.