Complete Equestrian Vaulters team practice is for anyone ages 3 and up who would like to vault in a group practice. We have scholarships available to those who would like to practice and compete with the team, but may not have the resources to do so. You can choose to vault during our group lessons, or take private vaulting lessons. We coach for therapeutic, recreational and competitive vaulting.
Payments are due on the 1st of the month
|Monthly Rate||Individual 1 Class Per Week||Individual 2 Class Per Week||Individual 3 Class Per Week||Pairs/Triples||Drop In Cost/Lesson|
Private Lesson- $55
- Please fill out our CEV Registration Form and our waiver and give to your coach at your first practice.
- Fall/Winter/Spring Online Class Sign Up
- Summer Online Class Sign Up
- Please dress for the weather, using layers if necessary
- We will NOT cancel practice for weather. We will practice cross training inside in the event of extreme cold. We will also travel to our offsite indoor practice facility on occasion when horse practice is necessary. Please check our calendar for updates on locations if poor weather conditions are present.
- Please wear tight/exercise pants. Tight fitting shirts. Soft soled shoes.
- Wear layers when the weather is cold. Always be prepared with gloves, hat, coat, boots, and snow pants when necessary.
- Pack water bottle, snack, and sunscreen.
2017 Fall Schedule
*Late arrival for school release is acceptable on Tuesday/Thursday
|3:30-6pm Pairs and Triples||3:30-6pm All Levels||Exercise Horses/Chores||3:30-6pm All Levels||Exercise Horses/Chores||9:30 -12:00 Canter Levels||Exercise Horses/Chores|
|11:30-1:30 Trot Levels|
|1:00-2:30 Tiny Tot Levels|
2018 Summer Schedule
|Exercise Horses/Chores||8:00-10:00 Canter Practice||8:00-10:00 Pairs and Triples Practice||8:00-10:00 Canter Practice||Exercise Horses/Chores||9:30-11:30
|9:30-11:30 Trot/Walk Practice||9:30-11:30 Trot/Walk Practice|