Complete Equestrian Vaulters team practice is for anyone ages 3 and up who would like to vault in a group practice. We have scholarships available to those who would like to practice and compete with the team, but may not have the resources to do so. You can choose to vault during our group lessons, or take private vaulting lessons. We coach for therapeutic, recreational and competitive vaulting.
Payments are due on the 1st of the month
|1 Class Per Week||2 Class Per Week||3 Class Per Week||Squads||Drop In|
Private Lesson- $50
2017 Summer Schedule
|Exercise Horses/Chores||8:30-10:30 Trot Squad||Exercise Horses/Chores||8:30-10:30 Canter Squad||Exercise Horses/Chores||10:00-12:00 All Levels||Exercise Horses/Chores|
|10:00-12:00 All Levels||10:00-12:00 All Levels|
|12:00-3:00 Pool, Lunch and Chores||12:00-3:00 Pool, Lunch and Chores|
- Please fill out our CEV Registration Form and our waiver and give to your coach at your first practice.
- Summer 2017 Online Class Sign Up
- Please dress for the weather, using layers if necessary
- We will NOT cancel practice for weather. We will practice cross training inside in the event of extreme cold. We will also travel to our offsite indoor practice facility on occasion when horse practice is necessary. Please check our calendar for updates on locations if poor weather conditions are present.
- Please wear tight/exercise pants. Tight fitting shirts. Soft soled shoes.
- Wear layers when the weather is cold. Always be prepared with gloves, hat, coat, boots, and snow pants when necessary.
- Pack water bottle, snack, and sunscreen.
2017 Fall Schedule
*Late arrival for school release is acceptable on Tuesday/Thursday
|Exercise Horses/Chores||3:30-6pm All Levels||Exercise Horses/Chores||3:30-6pm All Levels||Exercise Horses/Chores||9:00-11:00 Squads||Exercise Horses/Chores|
|6pm C Team||6pm Trot Team||11:00-1:00 Trot/Canter Levels|
|1:30-3:30 Walk/Tiny Tot Levels|