Complete Equestrian Vaulters will be hosting a 6 week session for 4-H members. We will be focusing on learning new vaulting skills and having fun! Safety is our number one goal. Vaulting is the safest of the equestrian disciplines, focusing on balancing and unity with the horse. Experience with horses is not necessary, and the vaulters will learn to groom, tack and try beginning vaulting moves. 4H requires all participants to wear a helmet. You may bring your own, or you can borrow one from us!
$100 for 6 lessons for 4-H members
What to Bring
- Water Bottle
- Tight fitting exercise pants, leggings or sweat pants
- Vaulting Shoes, Water socks or flexible tennis shoes
- Weather appropriate outer wear- layer!
Please put your name on all of your items!
Complete Equestrian will not cancel vaulting practice due to adverse conditions. Vaulters will work in a heated room on vaulting barrel work, dance, gymnastics, conditioning and stretching.
6 Week Session: Dates: TBD
Registration- Coming in Summer
- Please fill out the 4-H Registration Form
- Please fill out the Hold and Harmless Waiver
- Please mail your waiver, registration form and payment to Complete Equestrian. To reserve your space for session, the registration must be received. If you must cancel your registration, please do so ASAP. Your registration fee can be applied to any Complete Equestrian services.
- When your registration in received, you will receive a phone call or email of confirmation for the reservation.